The mobile phone jammer refuses to communicate with the signal

Either way, the Federal Communications Commission estimates that, with or without recent regulations, by 2018, 85% of mobile phone users will have GPS tracking devices. Hope that the remaining 15% can be added to the rest in advance. Any calls that require a 911 call will be dropped. What is suspicious? Each of us can follow up on the simplest 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Does this violate our privacy? I think so. Therefore, it may be helpful to consider protecting these rights. To keep your phone away from the tracking system, you can use a cell phone jammer, and even in the future when everyone’s smartphone can be seen from anywhere in the world, you may not be visible to the tracking system. . And don’t forget the paper map and memory training!

Many of us may have seen portable 4g ​​cell phone jammers used in movies, but did you know that you can buy one of these devices for yourself? Everyone can use these devices, and their prices are not as high as you think. In fact, these interference devices are very affordable, and basically even people with limited budgets can afford such devices. Therefore, if you are curious about how cell phone jammers work, please continue reading. It may disappoint you, but these devices are not as complicated or special as you think. Their function is very simple-basically they replace the two frequencies used by mobile phones-one for talking and the other for listening.